This shaderpack aims for a high quality/performance ratio on a wide range of hardware.
Unlike other lightweight shaderpacks, this one tries to maintain a decent quality level even at the lowest possible preset; while the highest presets are able to run at around 60 fps on a mid range gpu like the RX 580 or the GTX 1060 and offers high-end quality.
Performance that you could expect at 1080p 12 render distance (default minecraft world) on a RX 480 or similar:
Extreme : 55-70 fps, Ultra : 70-90 fps, High : 100-120fps, Medium : 140-170 fps, Low : 160-220 fps, Lite : 200-250 fps, Toaster Edition : 300+ (CPU limited on a Ryzen 7 2700X)
Performance that you could expect at 1080p 8 render distance (default minecraft world) on an Intel HD 630 or similar:
Toaster Edition : 65-80 fps, Lite : 50-60 fps, Low : 35-40 fps, Medium : 25-30 fps
How to install?
- Download mods from the link below.
- Install Optifine for your minecraft version : Optifine
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "shaders"
- On the Shaders menu click -> "Open shaders folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the shaders folder.
- Select the shaderpack from the list and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download Chocapic13 Shaders
[1.14] Download Chocapic13's shaders mod
- None of the mods you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the mods in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Chocapic13 Shaders goes to Chocapic13