SC Photorealism is a 128x resource pack which aims to deliver a stunning, high definition Minecraft experience using photo-realistic textures, and detailed bump mapping when combined with shaders. SC Photorealism is designed from the ground up to work both with modern architecture as well as more rustic build styles, making it suitable for a wide range of use cases. Along with its stunning textures, this pack also includes a realistic custom sky map (which used with optifine), as well as specular and bump mapping (when used with shaders) to further enhance the texture realism.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download SC Photorealism
[1.12 - 1.14] Download
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing SC Photorealism goes to SCtester