Life is a story you write yourself. Is yours worth telling? Craft a tale for the ages! Jolicraft can help.
My name is Jolicoeur, so I called it Jolicraft. It's pronounced "Jolly Craft" by the way. My name means "Happy Heart", so I guess Jolicraft means "Happy Craft". So maybe I should have called it HappyCraft, because I'm generally quite happy. But I'm not always happy. Sometimes I run out of coffee. Sometimes there's no hot water for my bath. These things make me sad. But then I just go and play some Minecraft and I'm happy again. Because Jolicraft.
Minecraft is a game about crafting the world around you. What better way to craft the world than to craft the very stuff the world is made of? I had a great time creating Jolicraft, it's so addictive to create textures and see them live in your own world. I didn't really intend to push the pack as far as I did, but damn this stuff is addictive. It's as addictive as Minecraft itself, which is saying alot.
This is Minecraft people. As with life, don't take it too seriously. A good plentiful helping of Jolicraft will wash the dust away from your dreary world.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download for Java (PC / Laptop)
Download to PocketEdition (Phone / Tablet)
Download from official website
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Jolicraft goes to Jolicoeur