When you need to find a good resource pack, you should know your pc spec information as if you have low-spec computer you wont be able to handle high quality textures. Knowing information about your computer will make you life easier as you will know what to search for. Also you will need to know how to install certain resource pack and those who have been able to learn it have been enjoying themselves especially when they need fun. Canvas Resource Pack is one of a kind just because the whole pack is made in Brush Up style. What does it mean? Just check out screenshots below and you will understand what are we talking about.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
[1.14] [128x128] Download
[1.13] [128x128] Download
[1.12] [128x128] Download
[1.8 - 1.11] [128x128] Download
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Canvas goes to Canvas