NaturalRealism is a resource pack which aims to make Minecraft more refined, by giving it a soothing and more realistic feel. However, it manages to do this while maintaining the default 16x resolution – what this means is that you won’t be losing any frames while playing with this texture pack. Additionally, this will be perfect for those who like how the game looks by default, but would like to enhance their world with high quality textures. The color pallet is soft and refined, complementing a wide variety of build styles.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download from official website
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing NaturalRealism goes to SCtester