One of the best resource packs that one can find for the newer versions of Minecraft is ModernArch Realism. Sometimes, one can be unimpressed after downloading one of the countless free resource packs. ModernArch resource pack, on the other hand, is not likely to disappoint you. What sets ModernArch apart from most other texture packs is that it uses real images to replace cartoonish and blocky minecraft textures. Actual photographs of stone, wood, and brick are used to give the game a photorealistic look. Designed by popular minecraft content creator PackMinecraft, the new resource pack was built with realism instead of improved cartoonish graphics in mind. While this is not the first realism-focused Minecraft resource pack to be released, it is widely considered to be better than many other alternatives. A lot of resource packs make the graphics excessively colorful, the ModernArch pack, on the other hand, uses more subdued colors.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
[1.13-1.15] [256x256] Download
Download from official website
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing ModernArch goes to ModernArch