1. To install Minecraft JavaEdition (Minecraft for PC) maps, you need an Unrar/Unzip program (for example: WinRAR). Lets start by installing that program on your Linux computer.
2. Find a map in the downloads section of our website. Click the "PC Download" button to download the map.
3. Wait a few seconds until the "JAVA EDITION (.rar/.zip)" button appear (You can create an account for free to download it faster.), than click it to start downloading. Wait until is is completly downloaded.
5. Use a the Unrar/Unzip program (for example: WinRAR) to open the .RAR or .ZIP file.
6. Now you have a folder of the map, you can rename it of you want.
7. Search for ~/.minecraft on Linux and open the saves folder.
8. Copy the downloaded and unpacked folder to that saves folder.
9. Close the folders, start/restart Minecraft and open SinglePlayer.
10. Search for the downloaded map, and click it to play on it.
11. Start playing, and share it with your friends!