If you’re a Minecraft fan and also love the Gearbox’s game Borderlands, you’re sure to have liked the Bordercraft resource pack. One of the most admired and downloaded Minecraft resource packs, Bordercraft lost its relevance a few years back when its updates stopped coming. The resource pack, Minelands, which has been developed on the same lines as the Bordercraft has received lots of accolades from fans and critics all around the world. With top-notch 3D visual effects, it gives you a feeling of being inside the game and more than fills the void left by the absence of updated Bordercraft resource pack. Its high quality borderlands themed visuals leave a great and long-lasting impact on the overall gaming experience, which has the players hooked on for more.
This resource pack maintains the original charm of traditional Minecraft and combines it with the trademark superior visual standards of Borderlands series of games. Minelands resource pack takes the game’s appearance to next level by providing more depth to your screen and removing the undesired additional textural details and noise that’s inherently present in vanilla Minecraft. In order to fill in the gaps that may be created due to removal of some of these details, Minelands makes use of its assortment of exceptionally dynamic and brilliant colors. Once Minelands resource pack is downloaded and installed, the game’s world is uplifted to a much richer 128x resolution world making it a real treat to play the game. This is still a W.I.P. resource pack.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download from official website
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Minelands goes to Minelands