Conquest is a medieval inspired resourcepack taking alot of influences from other packs like "John Smith" and games like "Stronghold". Many creative and exeptional builders and players have gathered and made the comunity flourish in the light that it is today. Become a part of our community and show us what you have created with Conquest_.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download from official website
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Conquest_ goes to Stefan Krein