SenseCraft is a texture pack that doesn’t aim to completely recreate the look of Default Minecraft, but rather to improve upon what Minecraft has already provided. With this resource pack, you can expect the look of Minecraft to be much more vibrant and lively, and the textures are made to be much brighter and smoother. The enhancements range from blocks, to items, to the environment, to the GUI.
This texture pack manages to keep the game’s original aesthetics by maintaining the 16x resolution – meaning this can run on any machine without frame rate drops. However despite this low resolution, the textures feel more pleasant, vibrant and consistent.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing SenseCraft goes to SCtester