What are Sildur's shaders? Sildur's Shaders is an extension of the GLSL shader mod for Minecraft, now part of Optifine. Vibrant shaders completly revamps the lighting system of minecraft and adds advanced effects like volumetric lighting, bloom, ambient occlusion and reflections. While still maintaining high performance. Enhanced default does what the name indicates, instead of completly revamping the style of the game it maintains the vanilla look and adds shadows, reflections and even godrays. It's very lightweight and highly customizable, so even the worst potato is able to run it. Both of my shaderpacks are designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
How to install?
- Download mods from the link below.
- Install Optifine for your minecraft version : Optifine
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "shaders"
- On the Shaders menu click -> "Open shaders folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the shaders folder.
- Select the shaderpack from the list and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download Sildur's Shaders
[1.7 - 1.14] Download Sildur's shaders mod
- None of the mods you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the mods in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Sildur's Shaders goes to Sildur