1. Download and Install Optifine
2. Locate your .minecraft folder
3. If not already there create a new folder named shaderpacks
4. Download Oceano below and place the file in the shaderpacks folder
5. In Minecraft proceed to Options Video Settings Shaders. This is where all your currently installed shaders are visible. Select the shader by clicking on it.
6. In the bottom right corner of the menu click Shader Options. Here you can select from a few quality presets or change any aspect of the shader
How to install?
- Download mods from the link below.
- Install Optifine for your minecraft version : Optifine
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "shaders"
- On the Shaders menu click -> "Open shaders folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the shaders folder.
- Select the shaderpack from the list and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download from official website
- None of the mods you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the mods in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Oceano goes to oceanodev