Rodrigo’s 8×8 pack
While there is a range of PvP resource packs online these days, finding one with the best PvP experience can be quite a challenge. Many PvP resource packs have a lot of unnecessary features and textures installed which end up undermining the performance of Minecraft, and consequently negatively affect the PvP experience. However, there are still great PvP packs out there, one of such being Rodrigo’s 8×8 resource pack. This pack is designed such there no indirect or direct factors that may, in any way, affect the players’ experience. This user-friendly resource pack has no whistles or bells, and this improves the PvP experience even further as you only need to focus on the battle. When it comes to the visuals, Rodrigo’s pack has been keen not to alter the default Minecraft art style too much. To give the game a brighter and cleaner look, the textures have been toned down a bit and all unnecessary details removed.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "resource packs"
- On the Resource packs menu click -> "Open folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the resourcepacks folder.
- Activate the resource pack with the arrow, and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download Rodrigo’s 8×8 pack
Download from official website
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Rodrigo’s 8×8 pack goes to Rodrigo