SEUS (Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders) is a shaderpack for Minecraft to be used with OptiFine or GLSL Shaders Mod (legacy).
SEUS Renewed is a reinvention of the legacy versions of SEUS that brings you quality visuals at a reasonable performance using traditional rasterization-based rendering methods. There are some unreleased development versions of SEUS Renewed, but most of my development time lately goes into developing SEUS PTGI.
SEUS PTGI is an experimental version of SEUS that includes a totally custom software implementation of ray tracing that does not require an RTX graphics card and will work on any NVIDIA graphics card (though low-end cards may struggle with performance. AMD compatibility is still being worked on). The “PTGI” in the name stands for “Path Traced Global Illumination”, which is the main feature of this project. It also includes ray traced reflections.
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Install Optifine for your minecraft version : Optifine
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "shaders"
- On the Shaders menu click -> "Open shaders folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the shaders folder.
- Select the shaderpack from the list and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download SEUS Shaders
Download SEUS (Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders) mod from official website.
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing SEUS Shaders goes to Sonic Ether