This shaderpack aims for a high quality/performance ratio on a wide range of hardware.
Unlike other lightweight shaderpacks, this one tries to maintain a decent quality level even at the lowest possible preset; while the highest presets are able to run at around 60 fps on a mid range gpu like the RX 580 or the GTX 1060 and offers high-end quality.
Performance that you could expect at 1080p 12 render distance (default minecraft world) on a RX 480 or similar:
Extreme : 55-70 fps, Ultra : 70-90 fps, High : 100-120fps, Medium : 140-170 fps, Low : 160-220 fps, Lite : 200-250 fps, Toaster Edition : 300+ (CPU limited on a Ryzen 7 2700X)
Performance that you could expect at 1080p 8 render distance (default minecraft world) on an Intel HD 630 or similar:
Toaster Edition : 65-80 fps, Lite : 50-60 fps, Low : 35-40 fps, Medium : 25-30 fps
How to install?
- Download resource pack from the link below.
- Install Optifine for your minecraft version : Optifine
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "shaders"
- On the Shaders menu click -> "Open shaders folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the shaders folder.
- Select the shaderpack from the list and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download Chocapic13' Shaders
[1.14] Download Chocapic13's shaders mod from official website.
- None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the resource packs in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Chocapic13' Shaders goes to Chocapic13