Hello everyone and welcome to my shader! Take a look around at the screenshots. If you like what you see (which i hope you will!), why not try it out?
And if you do give it a go, I'd like to thank you very much. In this day and age in which Chocapic, Sildur, KUDA and SEUS are the top-dogs in minecraft shaders, being noticed is becoming more difficult. They're by all means great shaders (and SEUS will always be my favorite), however there are other amazing shaders out there that don't get the recognition they deserve.
Sushi Shader is a Chocapic13' Shaders edit.
How to install?
- Download mods from the link below.
- Install Optifine for your minecraft version : Optifine
- On the Main menu click -> "options"
- On the Options menu click -> "shaders"
- On the Shaders menu click -> "Open shaders folder"
- Move the downloaded .zip file into the shaders folder.
- Select the shaderpack from the list and play!
More described installation guide can be found at our info page.
Download Sushi Shader
Download Version 1
Download Version 2
- None of the mods you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completly safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit any of the mods in any way.
*The credit for creating and developing Sushi Shader goes to Strum355